Print & Apply 3138-NV Printer Applicator
Item: 3138-NV: The Label-Aire® Model 3138-NV Printer Applicator works hard for you... so you don't have to. The Model 3138-NV Printer Applicator delivers on its promise of accuracy, reliability, and ease of use. That translates into lower operating costs and increased productivity for your business. The 3138-NV is Label-Aire's most advanced printer applicator which features New Generation technology making it the ideal choice for the most demanding applications. Advanced features include automatic setup with multiple programmable label pages for easy change-overs to labels of different sizes, rate compensation for improved label placement accuracy, and advanced user-configurable I/O connectivity. The 3138-NV's newest features consist of a split cover for easier access, easier tamp assembly field kit installation, a redesigned electronics tray for top access, a new pneumatic panel for easy component replacement, 1" to 10" (25.4 mm to 254 mm) adjustable tamp assembly with stainless steel rods and locking collars, ambidextrous parts--unit can be reassembled in opposite hand configuration, and the 3138-NV is RFID configurable. All these handy features greatly simplify setup and changeovers. The 3138-NV is just as tough as it is advanced. Its rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction is corrosion resistant providing long-lasting durability and maintenance-free operation in the most hostile environments. Options include a 17" (432 mm) powered unwind, label on pad detection, Air-Blow labeling conversion, 90° swing tamp configuration, and Dual Action Tamp (DAT) configuration. Like all Label-Aire printer applicators, the 3138-NV is compatible with most O.E.M. printers. Put this most advanced printer applicator to work for you all day, every day. The Model 3138-NV Printer Applicator is built to meticulous quality standards and designed to withstand the most intense operation.
- Automatic setup: Includes multiple programmable label pages for easy change-overs to different label sizes.
- Split cover: Allows easier access to electronics.
- Pneumatic panel: For easy component replacement.
- Ambidextrous parts: Allows easy reassembly in opposite hand configuration.
- 1" to 10" (25.4 mm to 254 mm) adjustable tamp assembly: Consists of steel rods, locking collars, and heavy duty air cylinder for 24/7 label application.
- Digital display: Remote operator control capability.
- Flash memory: Allows easy download of system software updates.
- Rate compensation: For improved label placement accuracy.
- Advanced I/O: User-configurable for system output.
- Stepper rewind: Comes standard for waste take up.
- 17" (43 m) powered unwind: Optional configuration is geared for high-speed, heavy duty operation.