Print & Apply 3138-N Printer Applicator With 17" Powered Unwind
Item: 3138NPU: The Label-Aire® Model 3138-N Printer Applicator makes print and apply labeling easier - the 17" (432 mm) Powered Unwind configuration helps to significantly reduce downtime making your business even more profitable. The 3138-N 17" Powered Unwind printer applicator is every bit as advanced a workhorse as the standard 3138-N and has all the same key features. Advanced features include automatic setup with multiple programmable label pages for easy change-overs to labels of different sizes, rate compensation for improved label placement accuracy, and advanced user-configurable I/O connectivity. All these handy features greatly simplify setup and change-overs. Like all 3138 models, the 3138-N 17" Powered Unwind is just as tough as it is versatile and advanced. The increased roll capacity of the large 17" (432 mm) powered unwind is perfect for high-speed, heavy duty operation. The 3138-N's rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction is corrosion resistant providing long-lasting durability and maintenance-free operation in the most hostile environments. Like all Label-Aire printer applicators, the 3138-N 17" Powered Unwind is compatible with any O.E.M. printer on the market. Put this advanced print and apply workhorse to work for you all day, every day. The Model 3138-N 17" Powered Unwind Printer Applicator is built to meticulous quality standards and designed to operate reliably under the most intense conditions.
- 17" (432 mm) powered unwind which is geared for high-speed, heavy duty operation.
- Automatic setup includes multiple programmable label pages for easy change-overs to different label sizes.
- Digital display for remote operator control capability.
- Flash memory allows easy download of system software updates.
- Rate compensation (with optional encoder) for improved label placement accuracy.
- Advanced I/O for user-configurable for system output.
- Heavy duty air cylinder for 24/7 label application.
- PLC outputs for user-configurable for system output.
- 3-color light stack warns of "end of label/ribbon" and "low ribbon". "Low label" is available.